Peet's Ground Coffee, Major Dickason's Blend, Dark roast, 12-Ounce
- Brand:Peet's Coffee
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.98
as of 8/20/2017 18:23 PDT details
- You Save: $1.01 (10%)
- Sales Rank:392
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:12 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 8.5 x 6.8
- Publication Date:July 27, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:Major Dickason's Blend Ground Coffee
- Major Dickason's Blend is conceived by one of the first Peetniks and refined by Mr. Peet this premier blend is our all-time bestseller.
- Major Dickason's combines the best origin coffees from the world's premier growing regions each imparting its distinctive regional characteristics while still effortlessly rounding into a smooth balanced cup.
- Major Dickason's Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes Peet's: flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassingly satisfying.
- Major Dickason's Blend is a dark roast coffee that is rich smooth and complex with a very full body and multi-layered character.
- Brew Major Dickason's Blend in a French press for a perfect cup or enjoy it as an exquisite espresso.
A loyal customer and retired army officer named Key Dickason originally brought the idea for what would become Peet's all-time bestselling coffee to Alfred Peet in 1969. The result was so good that Peet not only named it after Dickason but also gave him a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason's combines the best origin coffees from the world's premier growing regions with each region imparting its distinctive characteristics into a smooth balanced cup. Over the years this flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassable blend has come to epitomize the taste of Peet's Coffee. Brew Major Dickason's in a French press for a perfect cup or try it as an exquisite espresso. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
The Coffee Dock (USA)